Are you feeling depressed? Hopeless? You may find yourself feeling isolated and not your usual self? Is all of this so overwhelming that it is an effort to get out of bed or feel motivated to do even the smallest daily routines?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel lonely.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I wake up to early and can’t go back to sleep.
- I don’t feeling like eating at all.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I can’t cry anymore.
- I am withdrawing from my loved ones.
- I don’t seem interested in anything.
- Nothing seems to bring me pleasure anymore.
- Sometimes I just wish that I would disappear.
- My mood swings are getting worse.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
- I’ve lost hope.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression or other mood disturbances.
I have good news for you. In the vast majority of people who suffer, help is here and effective treatments are available for you.
I also want you to know that you are not alone and there are many treatment options available to you. Many of my clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not have to own them. You may not feel it right now, but there are so many reasons to feel hopeful.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact me today for a free 15-minute phone consultation to see if I am a good fit for what you are looking for in a therapist.