Something important is happening in your life.
You may be struggling in one or several situations that, for whatever reasons, are not improving as you hoped they would. Do any of the following questions resonate with you:
- How important are relationships for you?
- Are you have difficulty trusting in your relationships?
- Do you and your partner have difficulties resolving chronic conflicts?
- Is it sometimes difficult to be vulnerable?
- Do you or your partner have difficulty with physical touch?
- Do you frequently ask yourself, “Why does dating seem so difficult?”
- Are you suffering from one or more traumas in your life? An affair? Loss of a loved one? Survivor of an assault? Suffering from a medical condition?
- Are you thinking about having a baby?
- Are you already expecting a baby and wondering what it means to be a parent?
- Is your anxiety and depression getting worse…or someone close to you?
- Are you going through a major phase in your life and feeling hopeless?
- Do you have questions about therapy and would like some help with any of this?
If the answer to one or more of these is “yes”, I may very well be able to help you.
Your normal coping mechanisms may not be working.
When times like this happen, our ability to handle some of the problems of life may not be enough. Try asking yourself these questions: Are you losing sleep, feeling anxious, sad, frustrated, confused, angry, ashamed, withdrawn, helpless, or even hopeless? Are you feeling just plain stuck and tired of suffering?
Maybe all of this is saying something to you. Pain like this typically means you have important needs that are not being met.
Again, nobody’s immune to these times in our lives when things aren’t going the way we hoped for. It really doesn’t matter if you are single, in a relationship, married, a stay-at-home parent, a student, a rising or established professional, or a top executive. You’re human and, by definition, have needs. When those needs aren’t being met, we feel emotional pain.
This is where I can help.
More than likely you are simply a normal person, having normal but understandably upsetting reactions to one or a series of life’s inevitable challenges. You simply want someone to hear you and support you. I think you deserve at least that much.
I am ready to help you…
- Decrease your anxiety and improve your overall mood
- Learn new and effective coping skills to manage stress
- Improve your existing relationships with your partner, family, and friends
- Increase your self-confidence
- Learn more about dating
- Explore new and innovative parenting skills
- Develop a vision of what you really want your life to be
- Increase your self-awareness
- Recover from a traumatic event
- Improve other situations that may be impacting your life
People who choose to work with me almost always discover this: Your life can truly be transformed. You can be more intimately connected to yourself and others in ways that can bring you deeper and more sustainable happiness. Real happiness.
I also know that it may feel a bit scary right now. It takes courage to take the next step and if you’re open enough and committed to looking more deeply, it’s very likely that I can help you with that too. You deserve to feel hope and to know that your life can indeed get better. You can decide to make this happen for you.
If any of this resonates with you, contact me and I would be more than happy to schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation to explore what’s going on in your life right now and to see if I’m a good fit for what you need.
Communities I Serve: Throughout California including but not limited to West Los Angeles, West Los Angeles, Greater Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Malibu, Brentwood, Westwood, Beverly Hills, Pacific Palisades, Century City, Cheviot Hills, Hollywood, West Hollywood, Palms, Culver City, Ocean Park, Venice, Marina del Rey, Playa Vista, Playa del Rey, and the South Bay